Admission Criteria and Policy
Students seeking admission into Year 7 must be 10 years by August of the year of entry.
Students applying to CIA from other schools must submit all report cards and results of all standardised tests from previous schools.
Attendance and discipline records are also required.
CIA has the right to deny a candidate admission based on record of indiscipline and absenteeism.
Subjects of Examination
Mid Stream Admission Requirements
Applicants from other schools during the academic year will gain admission based on availability of space in the required class and ability to provide previous school transcripts, results and disciplinary records.
SEN(Special Educational Needs)
Students with mild learning difficulties.
Note that students with SEN who sit for external examinations are only granted extra-time and visually challenged students are given exam papers with large print.
The list is a summary of the procedures for our prospective Pupils/Students at Chokhmah International Academy and should help guide you through this process.
- Purchase an application form for 15,000.00 .
- Entrance examination for Years 7 – 11.
- Successful candidates will be informed via sms, email or phone call.
- A provisional letter of admission is issued for collection.
- Acceptance letter signed and returned with all required payment.
- Payments are made through our online payment portal for further enquiries please contact the school : +2349084990636
- Applicants will be informed on the scheduled date for entrance.